The Fayette Chamber encourages businesses to prepare for the impacts of COVID-19 transmission in the United States. Below are various resources for your business and our community.
Information about Vaccine
Resources for reopening your business:
- GA Department of Economic Development:
- Governor Kemp, Georgia Dept. of Labor Address Unemployment Options
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA: COVID-19 Resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- National Retail Federation: Coronavirus Resources for Retailers
- Retail Industry Leaders Association: Open for Business - A Blueprint for Shopping Safe
- BOMA International: Coronavirus Resource Center
- Cushman & Wakefield: September 2020 Recover Readiness - A How-To Guide For Reopening Your Workplace
- American Hotel & Lodging Association: Enhanced Industry-Wide Hotel Cleaning Standards
- Small Business Administration (SBA):
- PPP Loan Application
- CARES Act Statement from SBA Administrator Jovita Carranza, March 2020 (Click here
See how much of your business's PPP loan will be forgiven. The team at Coast with the help of the Austin Chamber, Boulder Chamber, Tahoe Chamber, Berkeley Chamber, and the Beverley Hills Chamber created a PPP loan forgiveness calculator to easily calculate how much of the PPP loan will be forgiven.
- Apply for the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan here.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application: Please click here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), January 2021
Coronavirus and Travel in the United States Click here to view helpful tips about traveling.
- What you need to know about Covid-19.
- US Department of Labor (DOL):
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce Resource Page: COVID-19 Update, February-March
- Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL):
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- During a Pandemic: Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection "Ready.gov"
- Georgia Department of Health
- Sign Up for CDC.gov Email Updates
- Governor's Office Press Release Page:
- ICIC Small Business Resource Center for COVID-19
Relief & Response News Updates:
- 2021 Press Release, IRS Updates
- USDA: USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Fund to Support the Small Business Community
Fayette County Municipalities:
- City of Fayetteville: Click here for updates
- City of Peachtree City: Click here for updates
- Town of Tyrone: Click here for updates
- Town of Woolsey: Click here to view the Town ow Woolsey website
- Town of Brooks: Click here for updates
Resources for Working Remotely:
- Work From Home Tips To Stay Motivated
- ASANA: Build Project Plans, Coordinate Tasks, Hit Deadlines
- Slack (Where Work Happens) "Bringing Your Team in Channels"
- GA Commute Options: A GUIDE TO COMMUTING DURING COVID-19
- GA Dept. of Community Affairs - WiFi options around the state.