Become part of our team! In this role, you will work closely with our technicians to diagnose and repair customers’ golf carts. A positive and upbeat work environment is just ahead of you, so come grow with us!
• Repair and improve golf carts
• Effectively communicate status updates and issues to management regarding active work orders
• Shuttle repaired and new golf carts
• Perform and assist in general mechanical duties
• Attend training sessions and meetings as needed
• Additional tasks upon request
• Clean MVR
• Previous mechanical experience a plus
• Ability to function well in a team environment
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**This post is for notice of opportunity ONLY. Candidates who submit resumés and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject line will be considered. **