Become part of our team! In this role, you will work closely with customers and colleagues to fulfill parts needs. A positive and upbeat work environment is just ahead of you, so come grow with us!
• Establish strong working relationships with vendors through effective communication regarding the need for parts.
• Monitor the status of active purchase orders (PO's) and back ordered parts
• Organize, maintain, and control the flow of parts through counter sales, repair orders, and shipping/receiving.
• Effectively communicate status updates and issues to management regarding active work orders
• Perform and assist in general company responsibilities
• Attend training sessions and meetings as needed
• Additional tasks upon request
• High School education or equivalent
• Clean MVR
• Previous parts experience
• Ability to function well in a team environment
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• **Bilingual (Spanish preferred) a plus**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**This post is for notice of opportunity ONLY. Candidates who submit resumés and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject line will be considered.**