Tri-Copy Office Equipment, Inc., one of the fastest growing Business Technology companies in South Atlanta, is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our sales team as a Business Development Specialist. You do not need prior experience, just a strong desire to succeed in business-to-business solution selling. Successful Tri-Copy team members thrive in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Attitude, ambition and education are as important as previous experience.
Tri-Copy provides state-of-the-art office technology, equipment, on-site technical services and customizable workflow solutions to over 1,700 companies in the Atlanta-Macon-Columbus Georgia Area. As a New Business Development Specialist, you will team-up with an experienced Account Executive who will serve as your mentor. Through this one-on-one training process, you will learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales before being promoted to the Account Executive sales role in twelve to eighteen months, when you will then manage an assigned local territory independently.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and how it applies to today's office environment
- Outgoing, confident, personality with ability establish trust
- Daily expectation to exceed minimum requirements to make prospecting and follow up sales calls via in person, telephone, email, social media
- Strong work ethic, Goal Oriented and seeking an upwardly mobile career path
- Conduct presale discovery meetings with prospects and clients to discuss their needs and develop proposed solutions.
- Daily prospecting and follow up sales calls via telephone, email, social media, and in person
- Develop proposals with pricing for products and services offered
- Use CRM System to enter notes, maintain contacts, and track forecasts
- Train clients on products after installation
- Extensive training including classroom, hands on, manufacturer, and self-paced online learning.
- Base salary
- Commission Bonuses
- Retirement IRA participation eligibility with employer contributions
- Excellent paid time off benefits
- Car Allowance, medical allowance and Cell phone reimbursement