Founded in 1967, the Fayette Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization in Fayette County, Georgia, creating a vibrant business climate and building a premiere Fayette community.
The mission of the Fayette Chamber of Commerce is to promote business and enhance economic and community development through leadership, service and advocacy for Fayette County.
Representing more than 700 member businesses and organizations in Fayette County, the Fayette Chamber serves as a resource and brings together leadership from all areas of Fayette — business, government, nonprofits, education, support services, public safety, arts and entertainment.
How does the Chamber build a better business climate in Fayette County?
- Advocate for business issues
- Develop alliance relationships with members, partner organizations and elected officials
How does the Chamber connect and grow member businesses?
- Connect members to potential new business
- Educate members on how to operate more effectively
- Strengthen and grow targeted sectors
How does the Chamber foster community engagement and leadership development?
- Provide leadership development opportunities
- Develop a pipeline of engaged citizens
- Establish opportunties for exchange between schools, business and the community
In order to serve our membership, how does the Chamber operate most effectively?
- Grow Chamber membership
- Increase non-dues revenue
- Touch members, constituents and community through effective communications
- Build an engaged Chamber Board
- Maintain excellent financial operations with timely, accurate reports and audits
- Apply continuous improvement to processes